San Diego, CA
San Diego, 92108
When you face a life crisis or a troubled relationship, compassion and care make a difference. Turn your crisis into an opportunity for healing and personal growth. With attention to your individual needs, I will help you restore your life to the health and happiness you deserve. I have over 25 years of experience working in independent practice, treatment centers, and hospitals. I am well versed in working with a wide range of issues from family life changes and workplace conflicts, to serious mental illness. You may periodically hear from me as guest commentator on KPBS radio and television.
Under my care you will receive:
- A warm, safe, and professional atmosphere.
- The scientifically proven cognitive-behavioral approach to therapy.
- Psychological education, so that you will better understand your challenge and have confidence in moving forward.
- Effective skill training to help you bring your mind to a healthy state.
- Helpful reading suggestions so that you can continue your therapy in the comfort of your home.
- Coordination with your doctor or co-treating professionals, if necessary, so that everyone works in a cooperative way.
- Twenty-four hour emergency support.
Individuals * Couples * Families
Psychotherapy * Counseling * Consultation