San Diego, CA
San Diego, 92116
Because the world we live in is fast-paced and noisy and we are bombarded with new information constantly, we might not realize that we often are making choices out of defensiveness or reactivity or fear. This overwhelming confusion keeps us from understanding ourselves and keeps us from making better choices.
In therapy, I provide a safe, non-judgmental place to slow down ~ a place for you to search inside for your own voice, your needs and your heart’s desire. Together we will discover for you:
• what is truly important to you and what is not,
• what influences come from inside your heart and what from the outside world,
• what choices you make consciously and those that are simply made from old habits,
• what decisions come from self-love and self-protection and those from self-sabotage or self-loathing.
Together we can help you define new choices to move you forward in the direction that is right for you.
I have over 15 years experience helping people find their clarity and truth in all the world's confusion. I work with individuals and couples. I offer a personalized sliding scale.
EMDR, Trauma/Abuse, Depression, Grief and Loss, Addictions, Self-Harm, Women’s Issues, Gay and Lesbian Issues, Personal Growth, Empowerment
- PPO Insurance (as an out-of-network provider)